Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vampire Diaries

Many of you know that I am a vampire dork.  I love all things involving the sexy immortals and their dealings with humans... think Twilight, True Blood and- for tonight's blogging pleasure- Vampire Diaries.  It's a TV show on the CW channel (major teen fan base but I am not yet 30, so I continue to consider myself within their demographic!) and it's currently in his third season.  It follows Elena, a human girl, and her life in small town Virginia as she meets two 160+ year old vampire brothers Stefan and Damon.  As you could imagine, they both fall in love with her and drama and craziness ensue.  It's fantastic! 

And I'm not the only fan they have, according to the interwebz, "At the 2012 People's Choice Awards, the show gained four nominations: Best TV Drama, Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Drama Actor for Ian Somerhalder and Drama Actress for Nina Dobrev. While the show and Ian Somerhalder lost out, Nina Dobrev won in her category, becoming the first write-in person ever to do so." 



No comments:

Post a Comment