Friday, February 24, 2012

Baba's Birthday

Baba turned 39 this week, so to celebrate we went to the Mall of America on Monday.  It actually wasn't too crowded, even though it was President's Day, and Eva was really well behaved, which always makes things more enjoyable.  This is the second year we've gone to the MOA for Baba's birthday and I do believe I feel a tradition in the making.  We even did a number of the same things that we did when Baba turned 39 last year- like going to Build-A-Bear and riding on rides at Camp Snoopy.  All in all it was a wonderful day with my two favorite girls and I feel so blessed to be able to do special things with Eva that I did with my mom when I was little; I had such a wonderful childhood and I hope I am giving Eva the same.


Where else to start the day off but at Godiva?

Disney store! This was a new one for us


Princess Castle inside the store


Finagling Baba into buying her not one, but 2 Disney dolls


Candy store!  we scouted out goodies for her birthday party but ended up buying them from a candy wholesaler online instead

Kiddie Mecca



Praying over the Bear's heart which is in her hands- lol

Giving Annabelle a bath before getting dressed in her nice sundress

Riding comfy


Merry-Go-Round with Baba (because Mommy doesn't do spinning rides)
Jewelry shopping at Macys, duh

No comments:

Post a Comment