Sunday, February 19, 2012

Songs for My Jason

This blog is pretty much all Eva all the time so I think it's time to show some love to my better half.  Jason and I connect through music a lot and whenever we're apart it's usually songs that make me think of him.




The Eagles- The Long Run
I used to hurry a lot, I used to worry a lot
I used to stay out till the break of day
Oh, that didn't get it,
It was high time I quit it
I just couldn't carry on that way
Oh, I did some damage, I know it's true
Didn't know I was so lonely , till I found you
You can go the distance
We'll find out in the long run
We can handle some resistance
If our love is a strong one
People talkin' aboutus
they got nothin' else to do
When it all comes down

We will still come through
In the long run




Tanya Tucker- Two Sparrows
There's a baby crying and one more on the way
There's a wolf at the door with a big stack of bills
They can't pay
The clouds are dark and the wind is high
But they can see the other side

Like two sparrows in a hurricane
Trying to find their way
With a head full of dreams
And faith that can move anything
They've heard it's all uphill
But all they know is how they feel
The world says they'll never make it, love says they will





Ty Hernanden- Living In a Moment
Well the world just lost two lonely people
The world just lost two broken hearts
The odds were against it but baby here we are
In our own little place in our own little corner
This old cold world just got a little warmer
For the rest of my life I'm gonna hold you in my arms

And when they carve my stone
All they need to write on it
Is once lived a girl
Who got all she ever wanted
Tell me something
Who could ask for more
Than to be living in a moment
You would die for

If we never get rich on what money can buy
It don't matter to me, I'll tell you why
I've got it all when I'm holding you this way
I live to love you, I'd die to keep you
Safe inside these arms that need you
I'll be loving you with the very last breath I take




No comments:

Post a Comment