Saturday, February 11, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Eva had her very first swimming lesson today at Lifetime (our gym) in Maple Grove and she did even better than I had hoped for!  She got right in the water with the instructor and was putting her whole face under water within a few minutes.  Up until now she has always panicked a little when she goes under water, so I was very pleased.  She had a great time and on top of it my friend Erin's 2 boys Ray & Jack take swim lessons at the same time in the next pool over, so I have someone to talk to every Saturday. 

I'll keep everyone updated as she goes but I think this summer will be the summer of pruney fingers and awesome tan lines :-)


Waiting to be called

Ring around the rosey- only 3 girls in her class!



back floating

No comments:

Post a Comment