|Giving her ticket like a big girl|
|Eva hiding from the camera|
|Reading the playbill before the action begins|
|Of course Baba bought Eva her own big purple crayon, which she has been using non-stop|
|Eva also bought finger puppets|
I stole this from the MCT website because I think it's so very cool. We believe:
- Young people embody complex realities, imagination and possibility, and their concerns must be central to our programming choices.
- Young people have the power to know the world and to transform it.
- The mentoring of young people is a key responsibility of Children's Theatre Company.
- We are part of a larger world and our theatre has a responsibility to illuminate connections, build bridges, and celebrate diverse cultures.
- Theatre must encourage the power of imagination and critical thinking.
- Artists must be valued and provided with the tools to achieve excellence and realize their vision.
- We do our best work when all are involved as collaborators in the pursuit of the artistic vision.
- We must embrace the fundamental attributes of young people: curiosity, risk taking, candor and imagination.